Youtube error

travisty07gmailcomtravisty07gmailcom Website User Posts: 2

Every time I try to upload to youtube I get an error. It worked fine last week. I have even re-authorized my youtube account. Could you please advise? 

Comments

• KelaconKelacon Website User Posts: 1

I get this as well and it's driving me nuts. I've tried everything and when it gets right to the end of exporting it says 'error uploading to youtube' or something similar. Anyone have any ideas as I'm going to uninstall and find another software.

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,315 Ambassador

@Kelacon @travisty07gmail.com

Advice would be to just render to your computer then upload. Everytime YouTube changes something at their end it breaks the YouTube uploads for Hitfilm 4.

Hitfilm 2017 no longer has direct YouTube upload at all because of these issues. 

• CedricBonnierCedricBonnier Staff Administrator, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,190 Staff

@travisty07gmailcom @Kelacon If you go on your Google account security > Connected Apps and Sites > Manage apps (direct link to the page), click on HitFilm and then remove the permission. Relaunch HitFilm and Add your account again. It should hopefully work this time.

• YeremyahYeremyah Website User Posts: 1,000 Enthusiast
    edited February 2017

IMHO, as I have stated 1 year ago, HitFilm should remove the YouTube export, causes too many problems.

Simply export as MP4 onto your Desktop, then manually upload to Youtube, problem solved :)

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,315 Ambassador

@Yeremyah direct YouTube upload is removed in Hitfilm 2017.

However this means the HFP 2017 demo now has zero output. Just mentioning that m

This discussion has been closed.