3D Presets, And some general help

hey
im extremely new to this and im really enjoying hitfilm...
just have a few questions, does anyone no where to get 3D presets that wont cost me an arm and a leg...
ive been searching but the only things I can find have prices on them at like 500 for a 3D pack...
also anything that is good for titles and ending credits, or that is just awesome in general... 
Other question is, would I be better off buying hitfilm ultimate 2 over the hitfilm express 2 that I already have?
I would like to say sorry in advance if I have asked stupid questions but like I said im very new to video editing, and as a standard income aussie, I don't have a but load of money to spend  :).... 

Comments

• Triem23
    Triem23 Posts: 20,059 Ambassador
    Well--to answer the question of Express vs. Ultimate, I direct you to FXHome's compare products page: http://hitfilm.com/ultimate/compare
    Now--if you want to work with 3D objects, 3D motion tracking and the 3D particle sim--you have no choice, you need Ultimate. If you DON'T need those options, then it's up to you.
    By 3D presets, are you talking about models or animations? I don't think anyone is selling 3D presets for Hitfilm, but if you search on youtube for "Hitfilm template" or "Hitfilm Presets" you'll find videos from Hitfilm users who have made free titling templates with download links in the video description. Of course, if you look under "Support" on this very forum, there are also some tutorials on creating varied text effects.
    If you're thinking of 3D models, you can try looking on turbosquid.com or tf3dm.com--hundreds, if not thousands of free 3D models await your downloading pleasure.
    Hope this helps.
  • Thanks mate....
    Quick response, yar that helps heaps....
    I think I'm going to have to get ultimate, I've been watching some of the vids on the website and I'm impressed :)....