[ANSWERED] Can I use hitfilm 4 express videos and monetize them on youtube (YES)

MohamedHassan
MohamedHassan Posts: 2
edited February 2017 in General

Hi there,

I am asking this question because after I got a hang of hitfilm 4 express finally, I was reading the license agreement and there is a clause that stated

You are free to:

Download, activate and use the Software on one computer for your personal use (if you are a consumer) or for commercial purposes (if you are a business).

So can someone explain please.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Triem23
    Triem23 Posts: 20,077 Ambassador

It means with Hitfilm Express you can install on a single computer and do whatever you want with your output videos. 

Feel free to monetize your YouTube videos. You're good. 

• Thank you very much for your reply, I really appreciate it and you don't know how much you saved the day today, I have been looking for a good video editor since 4 AM in the morning and now it is 1 AM the next morning.

Thanks.

• Triem23
    Triem23 Posts: 20,077 Ambassador

You're welcome! 

Welcome to Hitfilm. 

I'll toss in a couple of starting tutorials here:

And note there are many other tutorials on YouTube from Hitfilm, inScapeDigital, Hitfilm Sensei, Shiny Films, Digital Blast and many other creators. You should be able to find lots of information on YouTube, and here, to get you up to speed on the power of the software.