Batman short script.

[attachment=662:The Heist Script.pdf]
The short script including Batman and Bane.

Comments

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,791 Ambassador
    You have some tricky shots in your list. If you can pull them off, it will be fun. Dialog is a little flaf. Even in a two page vignette, you can inject personality, even in a "nameless" thug. That said, I understand the script is the minimal excuse to have an awesome fight scene.
  • KirstieT
    KirstieT Staff Administrator, Moderator, Website User Posts: 1,085 Staff
    Really like the idea of doing a dramatic short including these two characters. 
    I agree with Triem23, the script is lacking a certain something - even if it is just that I was reading it through and knowing what was going to be said next, because of some of the predictable clichés. For instance, I can see that you really wanted to use the first question and answer, but I myself don't quite understand why the Thugs are privileged with these lines, seeing as neither of them are the main characters and appear to have the large philosophical lines - UNLESS of course one of the first thugs is in fact Bane.  
    I think you've got the tone of the piece down, and like Triem23 said, if you can pull off the action scenes then the script will be of lesser value. :) Look forward to seeing what you come up with!