Hit film 4 Express encountered a problem and has to exit

To help us fix this problem, please send the crash report to us

My computer is TOSHIBA C655D-S5200  pc 

Any help?

RAM ; 3G

processeur ; AMD C-50 Processor  2 CPUs 

Graphic card AMD Radeon HD 6250 Grahics

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,304 Ambassador
    edited December 2016

Your machine, with only 3GB RAM is below the minimum required specs to run Hitfilm 4 Express. 

• YeremyahYeremyah Website User Posts: 1,000 Enthusiast

It has too low RAM as Triem23 said, get at least 16GB RAM, and it uses the AMD, it's recommended you use Intel, at least i5, and i7 if you can afford it.

Get a Geoforce Video card, the most powerful one you can afford.

• CatherineO039MahonyCatherineO039Mahony Website User Posts: 1

I got the following message:Hit film 4 Express encountered a problem and has to exit

To help us fix this problem, please send the crash report to us

My Lenovo laptop has 6g of RAM why won't it work

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,304 Ambassador

@CatherineO039Mahony

What are your CPU and GPU? 

• trgulartstrgularts Website User Posts: 1

Hi,

I get this error too.

It was fine but this morning I upgraded to the latest version. Now even if I revert to the old one I still get the same error.

CPU i5-2500; 32gb memory, Windows 10 64 bit. I submitted an error report when it prompted me to do so.

• fkvthaboifkvthaboi Website User Posts: 1

I'm getting the same problem and It's really annoying, I waited long enough to download Hitfilm 4 Express and at the top of the screen I can't click

"Project" "Edit" or " Export" which Isn't the reason why I'm angry, whenever I click "New" at the upper left next to the " Upload " button It says 

"Im sorry hitfilm has encountered a problem and has to exit" and some stuff about sending a report which I did and got nothing In return.

help..? :l

@fkvthaboi, what are your system specs? CPU, GPU, OS, RAM and storage? Is it a Dell or Alienware? 

This discussion has been closed.