DJI Phantom Menace

Benwithafluffycat
Benwithafluffycat Website User Posts: 3

Comments

• tddavis
    tddavis Moderator, Website User Posts: 4,901 Moderator

@Benwithafluffycat  I'd say drone cost worth it.    Nice compiling there.  I don't know if you caught it but for a split second after the 2nd X-wing flies by some of your infrastructure in the "quarry??" blinks out.  I suspect it might be due to a mask of that X-wing, but I'm no expert by even a small stretch of the imagination.  I liked the transport rotating and thought for a minute you were going to have it jump to hyperspace at such a low altitude. 

• 3dslider
    3dslider Website User Posts: 19 Just Starting Out*

Cool video, what 3D software have you used ?

• Andy001z
    Andy001z Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 3,088 Ambassador

Very nice, like the quality of the shadow on the rock wall. The two X-wings nice as they are just seem to bring me out of the scene. Good drone use.

• Stargazer54
    Stargazer54 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 3,196 Ambassador

Thumbs up.  Good work!

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,601 Ambassador
    edited November 2016

Nice footage. The shadow of the Rebel Transport wraps very nicely on the terrain which really sells that shot. 

tddavis already mentioned the disappearing background element after the X-Wing flyby. 

Oh, and that's a perfect title. :-) 

• Benwithafluffycat
    Benwithafluffycat Website User Posts: 3

Thanks guys. The support on these forums is awesome