Hit film - will it run on VAIO DUO 13 (i7 processor with 8gb RAM and intel HD 4400 graphics).

RamakrishnanRamakrishnan Website User Posts: 2
edited August 2013 in Post-production techniques
Hi All,
I recently boght this VAIO DUO 13. Link for spec is here
Will HitFilm run on this configuration of laptop.
Thanks and Regards
Ramki

Comments

• AdyAdy Staff Administrator, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,436 Staff
    Hi All,
    I recently boght this VAIO DUO 13. Link for spec is here
    Will HitFilm run on this configuration of laptop.
    Thanks and Regards
    Ramki

Hi Ramki,
    The Intel HD 4400 is not a card the software has ever been through our QA (Quality Assurance) Procedures on, but for all intents & purposes the software should work due to the card being similar to the Intel HD 4000 which we have spent some time testing on.
    There is no real reason I can think that it shouldn't work, unless the Intel HD 4400 does some odd things that the 3000 or 4000 cards do not. Your best bet would be to download the demo & take HitFilm for a spin!
    Thanks,
    Ady

• RamakrishnanRamakrishnan Website User Posts: 2
    Thanks Ady. 
    Another question.   I have sony vegas 11.0.   is there any plugin for this to work with HF inside Vegas 11.  ?
    Regards
    Ramki

• AdyAdy Staff Administrator, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,436 Staff
    Thanks Ady. 
    Another question.   I have sony vegas 11.0.   is there any plugin for this to work with HF inside Vegas 11.  ?
    Regards
    Ramki

No worries at all!
    I don't believe the Plug-in will work with Vegas 11, I think it was built with Vegas 12 in mind. Sorry
    Thanks,
    Ady

• HitFilmer82464HitFilmer82464 Website User Posts: 9
    Hi guys, I bought hit film and attempted to use it with my HP G65 which I have used for Photoshop and many other programme, is there anyone who could suggest a good laptop under £800? I have looked at many gaming laptops, but they are all so expensive. Any help?