HF servers needs a cache flush

AmbiroaAmbiroa Website User Posts: 180 Just Starting Out
The community pages and forums don't update well at my end. Clicking on the movie wall gives me a 4 column wall for 1 sec and then it jumps to a 2 column wall.
Maybe flush the cache a bit?  :)

Comments

• RobinRobin Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,671 Enthusiast
    Might also just be an issue on your machine's side, everything is working normally for me  ;) 
  • Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,280 Ambassador
    For the record, it happens for me as well, but I figured it was just all the movies caching, then the style sheet kicking in to filter to featured.
  • DanielGWoodDanielGWood Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,021 Just Starting Out
    It's not a caching issue, but it is related to loading time.
    On the forums/blog, things can sometimes take a little longer to load because the software is a bit bloated. We've done what we can to minimise that and cut down on loading times/overly complex UI, but ultimately there's only so far we can go with customising third party software.
    As for the Movie Wall, the column jump you see (which can happen for everyone, you're just less likely to notice it if you have a faster connection and computer) is caused by the JavaScript executing after everything else is loaded. This is something we could fix at some point. In the future the Movie Wall might be replaced by something different or we may just fix the issues with it and keep what's currently there, but at the moment this hasn't been decided.