Particle Simulation

SegendaryClips
SegendaryClips Website User Posts: 20

As shown here: 
I would like to be able to do something very similar as I am going to film musicians and combine it with synethesia. So those particles flying from them touching their instruments would be amazing! Will I need the Pro edition or for this particular effect can I just buy an upgrade. 

Comments

• AxelWilkinson
    AxelWilkinson Staff Administrator, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 5,249 Staff

The particle simulator is only available in HitFilm 4 Pro. There is no option to add it into Express.

• SegendaryClips
    SegendaryClips Website User Posts: 20
    edited September 2016

Ah oke thank you. Is there any way I can make something similar with an add on? I just watched the Atomic Particle tutorials and also clicked on the Dubstep Gun link easter egg. 

I'm thinking I can make a similar desired effect, rather than bouncy particles just soundwaves being blasted away.
    So followup questions:
    -How can I make sure the beams also disappear / decay similar on how they appear as shown in the 2nd tutorial, so I get soundwaves for only a couple frames?
    -The Dubstep Gun also shows an effect at 1:40-1:42 (bullet trails piercing the badguy starting from the ground). Is that possible with the add-on?
    -Can I use motion tracking to attach the origin of such a wave?

This discussion has been closed.