Having issues transcoding my video. (Audio will disappear)

justRICHTOFEN
justRICHTOFEN Website User Posts: 5

So i have been using handbrake to transcode my videos so hitfilm will stop freezing on me. Its working but now the last 8 to 10 minutes are without audio. I have used the settings recommended on both hitfilm youtube videos. I have also used different settings but it still doesnt have audio in the last minutes of the video. Can anyone help with this situation?

Comments

• AxelWilkinson
    AxelWilkinson Staff Administrator, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 5,247 Staff

What format is the source video in? Does it use variable framerate? Is the audio happening faster than the video, or is the audio getting chopped off? How long are the videos? 8 minutes missing from a 9 minute video is likely a different issue than 8 minutes missing from a 70 minute video.

• justRICHTOFEN
    justRICHTOFEN Website User Posts: 5

The video format is mp4, I have it set to constant framerate, the audio will just dissapear, like it'll have sound and then just go quite at a certian point. The video is 40 minutes long.