Introduction, thanks, and beyond !

CapGuy
CapGuy Website User Posts: 8

Hello,

Please let me introduce myself, since I'm not a film-maker nor any professional in video world, but as you will understand I need an easy-to-use yet powerful yet free (free !) video software : 

ScullMatix inventor, I'm always working on, I hope, pretty cool things...
My pleasure to show you www.nauticaerium.com and www.conceptarum.com where you will find ideas, stories, projects and even some dreams !

My life, short version : after having carried out some projects in the fields of new technologies that I hope useful for people, I'm working now in a family business. I'm involved personally in R&D for some inventions for real life and for boating. Some will go so far as to say that I live now far of urban society while near the sea, carving bits of wood to build boats and requesting cormorants to bring back my daily fish... And you know what? They are not-quite wrong ! ;-)

I have not yet question about the HitFilm software as it is so easy to use, but I wanted to thank very much the team which let us use and work with this awesome and powerful tool.

Thanks for reading and watching,
And may The Force be...yond !
Guy

Comments