trouble getting vegas pro to recognize tracking points in hitfilm

emmo5611emmo5611 Website User Posts: 71 Enthusiast
Is anyone else having trouble getting Vegas Pro 12 to recognize tracking points link to light flairs in hit film. The effect shows up but it is not following the tracked point.
I have gone through each step several times with only partial success.
Any thoughts?

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,228 Ambassador
    I'm not certain what you mean here---Are you trying to export tracking points to Vegas to drive a Vegas light flare, or is your Hitfilm composite shot not rendering correctly when brought back into Vegas?
    Vegas itself doesn't really support any tracking data, unless you're using the Vegasaur plug-in which will take tracking data and convert it to track motion points.
  • emmo5611emmo5611 Website User Posts: 71 Enthusiast
    I meant the second issue where I have tracked in hitfilm and applied a light flair, and then when I go back into Vegas the flairs are showing up, but the are not following the track that I set them to in Hitfilm.
    I followed the same sequence with other types of shots using keyframes, and it works fine. The problem I am seeing is only when using the 2D tracker in Hitfilm and then bringing the saved .hfp files back into Vegas. Once again, this is only with the tracking paths that have been set and saved in Hitfilm.