EFECT SUPERMAN 1 , 1978

SeligSelig Website User Posts: 6
Hello to all of this great community, I live in Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, and met this great little program and wore formerly AFTER efects in my projects but now I'm using HIT FILM, Please could someone in this beautiful community please create this tutorial HIT FILM, the opening of the movie SUPERMAN 1, 1978, when they see the letters in the middle of the screen and then grow as if they were a 3d. Could someone please help me to create this effect.

THANK YOU FOR ALL

GILES 

Comments

• HybridHaloHybridHalo Website User Posts: 56 Enthusiast
  • Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,309 Ambassador
    Hmmmm.... Not sure (yet) how to reproduce this, but, trivia note: Superman (1978) was the first movie with computer-generated titles.
  • AxelWilkinsonAxelWilkinson Staff Administrator, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 5,243 Staff
    The basic technique there could be created by using the 3D Extrude effect, and animating the depth of the extrusion.
  • SeligSelig Website User Posts: 6
    EXACTLY THIS EFFECT, THIS IS THE SAME, PLEASE NEED A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO HIT FILM, ALL CHANGED DRAMATICALLY MUE PACE OF WORK AFTER HIT FOR FILM, PLEASE HELP ME HOW TO THIS EFFECT?

GILES LEAL

Is this the effect you're talking about?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTiTh6ViNLY
    EXACTLY THIS EFFECT, THIS IS THE SAME, PLEASE NEED A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO HIT FILM, ALL CHANGED DRAMATICALLY MUE PACE OF WORK AFTER HIT FOR FILM, PLEASE HELP ME HOW TO THIS EFFECT?

GILES LEAL
  • HarHar Website User Posts: 400 Just Starting Out
    edited July 2013
    Lazy guy that I am  :)) ....I'll usually use Blufftitler to quickly get exactly that kind of animated effect (in this case, specifically "Lightbeams"...see link below) and then import into Hitfilm.
    http://www.outerspace-software.com/lightlayer.html

example_lightbeams.jpg
  • SimonKJonesSimonKJones Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 4,450 Enthusiast
    That music...gives me shivers every time.
    A mixture of extrusion and light rays would probably get an approximately similar look. Though if you wanted a more specific 3D feel, it might be more effective to create the 3D titles in a 3D program like Blender, so that you can then lower the transparency and apply a glow.
    Thanks to all who proposed to help me even, thanks to this community. How am new to HIT FILM and am involved in a professional project I would also like to ask the community of friends, if anyone can help me with some tutorial HIT FILM, please if anyone has will be a great help to min, remembering that this effect SUPERMAN 1978 starts simple letter vido until the middle of the screen, so far easy then appears rays and the letter has an effect type extrusion forward then back extrusion backwards and end up the letters in 3d, I ask good friends in a way that is your challenge.

Thank you for your attention

Giles, Rio de Janeiro

That music...gives me shivers every time.
    A mixture of extrusion and light rays would probably get an approximately similar look. Though if you wanted a more specific 3D feel, it might be more effective to create the 3D titles in a 3D program like Blender, so that you can then lower the transparency and apply a glow.

Hello Simon, please wish you could see the possibility of creating a tutorial of the opening of letters of SUPERMAN OF 1978. Thank you.