Triem 23's "Hey, I'm Working on THIS!" page (Worst Nightmare Contest Entry - Oct 24, 2021)

1343536373840»

Comments

• DafterThings
    DafterThings Website User Posts: 983 Enthusiast

Possibly except the template doesn't load into my versions of Hitfilm. :-)

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,972 Ambassador

@DafterThings oh! Which version are you on?

• DafterThings
    DafterThings Website User Posts: 983 Enthusiast

HFP4, HFP 13 and HFE 14

It's OK. Just updated to HFE 16 and can use that.

• VanFloppen
    VanFloppen Website User Posts: 7 Just Starting Out*

Really glad to see you making more tutorials.

I'm happier than a flea in a yak pen.

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,972 Ambassador

My entry for the FXhome Halloween Contest.

Models from Turbosquid, Sketchfab and Production Crate.

Stock footage from Videoblocks.

Audio elements from Sony Pictures and Artlist

Animated and Edited in Hitfilm

Audio editing in Vegas Pro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw3hrPd8Tto

• Gelqone
    Gelqone Website User Posts: 94 Enthusiast

Good one!

Keying spoils the effect a bit, and personally I don't feel "connection" between the eye and the voice (I'd go to something like Iron Man's head) i but the idea is very nice!

And this "myyyyy... goood" is awesome :D

• Triem23

@Gelqone nothing is keyed, and I haven't figured out why I'm getting a "black line" on some of the renders, but I ran out of time and had to get it in.

I think I did nine audio takes, of which I kept three and used the last one. The "Oh, my, GOD!" was a tricky one to get right. Everything else is exposition, but the OMG had to be right, so I'm very glad you liked the reading. 😁

• Gelqone
    Gelqone Website User Posts: 94 Enthusiast

I have watched this on a phone and at first thought this was a green screened character 😅

You did outstanding work with this OMG - great intonation and perfect timing with music! 200% accurate! Well done :)