Community Question: Your intup is appreciated!

TriFlixFilmsTriFlixFilms Website User Posts: 925 Just Starting Out
edited May 2016 in Practical Filmmaking

In short: If Film Riot and Indy Mogul had a baby on an even lower budget.

So I've been making videos for a while and took a break to focus on school last semester. I am about to start uploading again, would you guys like for me to start a thread just for my channel and add to it as I add more content.

I'd probably start adding my old videos (one per day) to the thread to buy me time while I edit the new episodes. You'd see my growth that took months, in rapid succession.

Synopisis: A pocket book guide to filmmaking... if pocket books were videos.

Thanks for your feed back :)

Comments

• StormyKnightStormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,726 Ambassador
    edited May 2016

By all means, start your own thread. It keeps it simple and easy for those who would like to follow along rather than having to bookmark or try to remember many mucho titles. And if you want to do linear from first project to latest you have more control in directing an audience that way rather than having to make a list or tell people over and over the order in which to view. Caution: Sometimes, we, as a group, can get off topic but don't let that deter you. It's unavoidable and inevitable so just redirect us back to the topic at hand.  ;^)

Looking forward to seeing your work!

• TriFlixFilmsTriFlixFilms Website User Posts: 925 Just Starting Out

I'll keep this in mind haha.

"Caution: Sometimes, we, as a group, can get off topic but don't let that deter you. It's unavoidable and inevitable so just redirect us back to the topic at hand"

Thanks for your support! @StormyKnight

• Andy001zAndy001z Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,863 Ambassador

Warning: If you feed the lions they might bite!!! but go ahead, they might be sleeping. :)

• TriFlixFilmsTriFlixFilms Website User Posts: 925 Just Starting Out

Thanks @Andy001z for the tip hahaha I think I read between the lines correctly.