What would this forum be without Triem23?

JohnnySwede
JohnnySwede Website User Posts: 9

Seriously.. I'm just lurking most of the time, but shouldn't you receive a medal or something?

Comments

• JohnnySwede

*hands Mike the Hitfilm Medal of Honor* :-)

• NormanPCN
    NormanPCN Website User Posts: 4,062 Enthusiast
    edited April 2016

...it would be boring and seriously less informative without.

• NXVisualStudio
    NXVisualStudio Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 693 Ambassador

Indeed, he is a huge asset to the community, he give experienced advice new and old, quite a loyal supporter if I must say,

I too agree, HitFilm should 'one day' hand him the Medal of honor, just not with DHL, they lost my new phone twice, damned retched bafoonables.    

• DanielGWood
    DanielGWood Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,021 Just Starting Out

I'm not sure we're actually allowed to bestow the Medal of Honor, but he is certainly awesome!

• Aladdin4d
    Aladdin4d Moderator Website User, Imerge Beta Tester Posts: 2,509 Enthusiast
  • Yeremyah
    Yeremyah Website User Posts: 1,000 Enthusiast

Who is Triem23? :)

• GrayMotion
    GrayMotion Website User Posts: 1,526 Enthusiast
    edited April 2016

Echoing Aladdin4d - Without Triem23 we wouldn't have precise, scrupulous, exact, perfectionist, meticulous,  fastidious, punctilious teachings. 

I for one feel very lucky to have a mentor like this. Long live Mike!

• Stargazer54
    Stargazer54 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 3,107 Ambassador
    edited April 2016

@JohnnySwede Well, I hope Triem23 is paying you well.  You should ask for more.  He has deep pockets. ;)

But seriously, there are a lot of folks on this list, that not only would be missed if they were absent, but we would be the poorer for it.  If I start listing folks I know I'll miss a great contributor. 

So, suffice it to say, its a group effort.  And this is absolutely an awesome group of professionals - including the FXHome Staff who take time out of their busy schedules to drop in and help out.

But, I agree.  Its good to say thanks to those who give of their time and expertise to enlighten the rest of us. 

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,417 Ambassador
    edited April 2016

Triem23? That guy is a tool.

Seriously, imagine my surprise and slight embarrassment at this thread. Like Stargazer says, it really is a group effort--Stargazer, Aladdin, StormyKnight, NxVisualStudio, InscapeDigital, Norman, etc, etc, etc...(again, as Stargazer said above, I know I am overlooking people)  Without that Triem dude around this forum would still be helpful and informative--there's plenty of other knowledgeable and helpful users on this forum, and I learn much from everyone else as well. 

Medals are cute, but I'd rather have an endowment or grant. ;-) 

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,005 Enthusiast
    edited April 2016

@JohnnySwede Today isn't April Fools, be nice!

• Aladdin4d
    Aladdin4d Moderator Website User, Imerge Beta Tester Posts: 2,509 Enthusiast

One Grant coming up........

• NormanPCN
    NormanPCN Website User Posts: 4,062 Enthusiast

"That guy is a tool."

A multi-tool. Selects appropriate tool for the question at hand.

• JohnnySwede

I know, it's not just you Triem. But you're the only one paying me so.. J/K!

Triem is not the only incredible  teacher in here, but he sure is one of the best. So,  forgive me if my appreciation of one guy may look like I forget the rest. I don't. This whole community is a blessing.

• Andy001z
    Andy001z Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 3,033 Ambassador

+1 on Triems helpfulness.

• TriFlixFilms
    TriFlixFilms Website User Posts: 925 Just Starting Out
    edited April 2016
  • SimonKJones
    SimonKJones Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 4,450 Enthusiast

As a company we have three major assets, in no particular order: the products, our staff, and the community. People like Triem actively improve the experience of owning and using HitFilm, and for that we're always massively grateful.

As he says, it's absolutely a group effort. Many thanks to all of you.

• davide445
    davide445 Website User Posts: 306 Just Starting Out

From my little side I can say HitFilm cheerful and helpful community it's one main asset that drive me in adopting this tool.

As I discovered nothing is easy in 3d digital asset creation, only having a community to conversate with does allow a newbie to achieve results and maintain motivation. 

So thanks to the many here that use their time to help straighten my naive productions, with Triem23 as a main contributor.

• StormyKnight
    StormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,729 Ambassador

Three cheers and a bottle o' beer raised to T23! And another three cheers and a bottle o' beer raised to all those in the community who bend over backwards to assist those of us who need the nudge from time to time or sooner! And another three cheers and a bottle o' beer raised to the people at FXhome who have changed all our video productions through a dynamic product! And three cheers another and a beer in a bottle to creative people interestingly make life fun more. And cheers to three another beer bottle raised................wait, no, beers cheers raised a bottle......................

*whew*.......five beers in short amount of time........a nap I'll be taking. Good day.

• Rivetech
    Rivetech Website User Posts: 41

Gotta say, Triem23 has helped me too, awesome guy :) But lots of others here aswell :)

• SimonKJones
    SimonKJones Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 4,450 Enthusiast

Note: I've tidied up this discussion as the last few posts were becoming increasingly off-topic and personal. Those involved are welcome to take their discussion to the private message system if they wish to continue. Thanks!

• JohnnySwede