How do i go to last post in a forum thread?

JohnnySwede
JohnnySwede Website User Posts: 9

I may be blind, but I dont see where to click to get to the latest written post? 

Comments

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,417 Ambassador

Entering a thread automatically takes you to the most recent post I believe. It's more usual to have to scroll to the bottom to page back to an earlier page. 

Anyways, there isn't a button for that. 

• AxelWilkinson
    AxelWilkinson Staff Administrator, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 5,247 Staff

Entering a thread takes you to the first post you haven't read yet. So if its a thread you have been following (while logged in), typically this takes you to the last post or two, depending how much activity has been.

• eTV
    eTV Website User Posts: 44

There is a difference if you are logged on or not. If you are logged on, and you have read somtething in a thread, you are directed to the first (for you) unread post. If you are not logged on - you end up on the first post on the thread and need to navigate from there.

• JohnnySwede
    JohnnySwede Website User Posts: 9
    edited April 2016

Thanx guys. Guess I have to remember to login!