I want to buy an individual effects for Hitfilm 3 express.

AdamgomezAdamgomez Website User Posts: 6

I am wanting buy the shake effect but don't really want everything else in the pack. Please help.

Comments

• AxelWilkinsonAxelWilkinson Staff Administrator, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 5,242 Staff
    edited March 2016

The only way to add the shake effect to your software is to buy the pack containing that effect. 

• AdamgomezAdamgomez Website User Posts: 6
  • PalaconoPalacono Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 3,442 Enthusiast

Or film something while shaking the camera, track it and Transform a Point,  and have your new video parented to that point, so your new film shakes as convincingly as the original did.

• YeremyahYeremyah Website User Posts: 1,000 Enthusiast
    edited March 2016

Just buy the pack, you can afford it. You probably spend more money on things you don't really need :)

• PalaconoPalacono Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 3,442 Enthusiast
    edited April 2016

Yeah, but Shake is hardly a 'special effect', is it? ;)

There are better packs to buy first, such as the Starter pack followed by Colorist, unless you really do need a load of guns, bloodspray and lightning effects that are in the Destruction pack with Shake.

That said: Shatter is included in Destruction and is much more versatile than it at first appears (the defaults for are aren't very interesting and make it look a bit boring) as you can have anything shatter in 3D. I got some great effects with a simple flat .png of a logo that flew apart in spinning 3D rings and letters that would have taken ages to actually model in 3D. :)

• YeremyahYeremyah Website User Posts: 1,000 Enthusiast

I bought the Starter Pack, it includes the End credits crawl which I use for every video I create :)

• AdamgomezAdamgomez Website User Posts: 6

Well I will be buying Hitfilm 4 pro anyways.