Action names

jobodhobojobodhobo Website User Posts: 49
I am working on a small action web series and was wondering if you guys could help me come up with a name.
The base story is that a super soldier who was on what is essentially steroids goes rouge after they find out the company they work for is going to kill them. They then arrive back in the country a year later and murder three people involved in the plot to kill them.
Thanks for any input. Ideas for the script are welcome.

Comments

• DanielMorganDanielMorgan Website User Posts: 324 Just Starting Out
    Super Steroid Soldier - I want my name on the credits.
  • StormyKnightStormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,726 Ambassador
    edited July 2013
    I am working on a small action web series and was wondering if you guys could help me come up with a name.
    The base story is that a super soldier who was on what is essentially steroids goes rouge after they find out the company they work for is going to kill them. They then arrive back in the country a year later and murder three people involved in the plot to kill them.
    Thanks for any input. Ideas for the script are welcome.

LOL- I think you meant rogue and not the color.
    Are you looking for the character's name or the title for the series? OR- are they one in the same?
    By 'company' do you mean a military company or a private firm of some sort?
    I'm already using Stormy Knight for my own story- sorry. There can be only one. ;) 
  • jobodhobojobodhobo Website User Posts: 49
    LOL- I think you meant rogue and not the color.
    Are you looking for the character's name or the title for the series? OR- are they one in the same?
    By 'company' do you mean a military company or a private firm of some sort?
    I'm already using Stormy Knight for my own story- sorry. There can be only one. ;)

Your right about the colour (I know I spelt it with a u I'm English deal with it).
    I am looking for the series title.
    And by company I mean the military.
    At the moment the name I am thinking of is "initiate code zero".

• MichaelJamesMichaelJames Website User Posts: 2,038 Enthusiast
    Hung Manly
    Huge Manning
    Axel Wilkinson
    Simon...
  • StormyKnightStormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,726 Ambassador
    Your right about the colour (I know I spelt it with a u I'm English deal with it).
    I am looking for the series title.
    And by company I mean the military.
    At the moment the name I am thinking of is "initiate code zero".

I'm a Pink Floyd fan- "Any Colour You Like" is a favorite of mine. :) 
    Actually that's a good title you came up with. It would grab my attention on a marquee at a theatre.

Hung Manly
    Huge Manning
    Axel Wilkinson
    Simon...

I think a couple of those names are taken or are you just trying to score points? :P

• Sci Fi Ecstasy ChannelSci Fi Ecstasy Channel Website User Posts: 48
    In your script there could be a name for the "Project" Example "Project 1016" and use that as the name of the movie. Granted, "Project 1016" isin't all that interesting, but you could google search scientific terms associated with steroids, or possibly historical references like famous warriors. "The Hercules Project" or "Project Hercules"
    Something like that....
    In your script there could be a name for the "Project" Example "Project 1016" and use that as the name of the movie. Granted, "Project 1016" isin't all that interesting, but you could google search scientific terms associated with steroids, or possibly historical references like famous warriors. "The Hercules Project" or "Project Hercules"
    Something like that....

Thanks. That's a good idea.

• AmbiroaAmbiroa Website User Posts: 180 Just Starting Out
    edited July 2013
    177-TH
    Or any number that sounds appropriate. Every soldier has a number so this might spark the question if he is the only one going rogue, or there are others like him with the potential risk of becoming the same.
    TH: Triple Helix. I am not a doctor nor medicine student so you have to research this, but I believe humans have double helix DNA strands. "Apparently" this soldier became a species that developed an additional helix (because of this unidentified type of steroids), and the new strand fully integrated with the other two. So it might even be interesting to explore ideas to elaborate a bit more into this period of change, so your viewer get both this feeling of freakiness because he is becoming something that is not 100% normal human anymore, and at the same time getting sympathy for what is going through (maybe pain, amnesia, nightmares).
    Just a couple of thoughts  8-| 
    177-TH
    Or any number that sounds appropriate. Every soldier has a number so this might spark the question if he is the only one going rogue, or there are others like him with the potential risk of becoming the same.
    TH: Triple Helix. I am not a doctor nor medicine student so you have to research this, but I believe humans have double helix DNA strands. "Apparently" this soldier became a species that developed an additional helix (because of this unidentified type of steroids), and the new strand fully integrated with the other two. So it might even be interesting to explore ideas to elaborate a bit more into this period of change, so your viewer get both this feeling of freakiness because he is becoming something that is not 100% normal human anymore, and at the same time getting sympathy for what is going through (maybe pain, amnesia, nightmares).
    Just a couple of thoughts  8-|

Thanks youv'e put more thought into that comment than I have to the entre film.

• AmbiroaAmbiroa Website User Posts: 180 Just Starting Out
    Glad that I could help. Love to hear the progress you made with it.