Make This Video Private

ReiNiqueReiNique Website User Posts: 14
edited March 2016 in General

When i try to export videos in hitfilm pro 4 (demo mode), where do the videos get directed when i choose - Make this video private???

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,225 Ambassador

They go to your YouTube account where they are in a private mode, meaning only you can see them. 

• ReiNiqueReiNique Website User Posts: 14
    edited March 2016

That's what i thought. but the only video that got uploaded into my account was the one i exported with the broadcast to hitfilm.com movie wall

• ReiNiqueReiNique Website User Posts: 14

oh,
    i finally found it

thanks

• StormyKnightStormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,726 Ambassador
    edited March 2016

You can always save the video to your computer and upload it to youtube from your account. Don't know why it wouldn't work the way you tried it though. Might be worth discussing with support if you're so inclined and don't get a decent answer here.

I thought when you made a video private it's because you busted it down from Corporal. Silly me.  ;^)  

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,225 Ambassador

@StormyKnight can't save to OC in the demo. ;-) 

• StormyKnightStormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,726 Ambassador
    edited March 2016

@Triem23 - Oh that's right. My bad. That's what happens when you're at work and have to wait to be able to reply to something you read. Doh! Duties come first.