Making intro.

Stars227
Stars227 Website User Posts: 13

Hey guy's. I can't find any help making an intro on youtube. I just want to know how to make a basic one with a moving camera. 3D too.

Comments

• Stars227
    edited January 2016

Also, my audio is out of sync in my Let's Plays

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,362 Ambassador

Let's Play is a screen capture utility that records variable frame rate, which Hitfilm doesn't like. Solution is, you'll need to bounce your video through another utility to make the footage a constant frame rate. Handbrake and Mpeg Streamclip are both good, free options that batch convert. 

As far as "Intro" goes, have any examples of the kind of look you want? There are many tutorials that cover text effects and camera moves in Hitfilm. Go search for AGArtsco on YouTube. They have done several excellent tutorials on motion graphics and text in Hitfilm. The tutorials are Hitfilm 2 Ultimate, but, aside from a couple of minor changes in the software interface, almost everything should apply to stock Hitfilm 3 Express. 

• Yeremyah
    Yeremyah Website User Posts: 1,000 Enthusiast

Ask GrayMotion, he makes awesome intros.

• Stars227

Um. Lets plays as in game plays lol

• Stars227

Well I want one like one I made in Adobe After effects CS6 which was an audio (Music). With Stationary text and a moving camera. The  camera moved to each text and all texts we're in a circle so when the camera goes to the text the camera is pretty much upside down on a few texts then it goes upright.

• Stars227

Also. When I added my video to Movie Maker. The audio was perfect. I might get a new editor.

• Yeremyah
    Yeremyah Website User Posts: 1,000 Enthusiast

Ok Stars, all the best with that.