Warrior of the Univers

Hello Hitfilmers, I did put together a little clip for my upcoming Final Cut tutorial on tracking with Cormelt. In this case I used a lot of different plugins and editing software. Here is a list of what I used. Hope you like it, thumbs up for the nice actress . ;)

Spacecraft: Motion 5 (tutorial of Simon Ubsdell, check his tutorials, a lot of them can be used in HF)

Final Cut Pro, HitFilm Plugins: Lens Dirt, Cine Style, Volumetric, Lens flare, spill removal, atomic particles, clouds 

MObject for 3D intro

Coremelt for tracking (Mocha)

https://youtu.be/8zjK1jbwZe8

Comments

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,362 Ambassador

Don't you know all female Power Rangers have to be pink or yellow? ;-) 

Looks good. You going to do an English version after the German? 

• Yeremyah
    Yeremyah Website User Posts: 1,000 Enthusiast

That TEXT intro, and TEXT Texture looks amazing :)

Would be great to achieve that on HitFilm.

• StephansBilderwelt
    StephansBilderwelt Website User Posts: 523

Not sure about the english tutorial, I like to keep the FCP tutorials in German, as there are already a lot of english tutorials. But let´s see. 

• StephansBilderwelt

But @triem23 what happened to your tutorial plans? ;)

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,362 Ambassador

Stephan, last few months have been rough. Didn't have a comp for a few months, and I haven't really fully set up the new one yet--still have to install the last SSD, swap the HDD I wanna put in... I haven't even calibrated the monitor yet! I can't figure out why Vegas is crashing when I export anything Quicktime (DNxHD in particular)... 

And much of this is back burner stuff at the moment, since Dad and I are still in the aftermath of Mom's death.

The outlines are ready, some things are recorded, but just not ready to tackle, yet. I really need to finish editing Mom's memorial for her brother, but... It's a difficult cut for obvious reasons. Sometimes you just have to take a break and do a bad joke about Spam. 

• GrayMotion
    GrayMotion Website User Posts: 1,521 Enthusiast
    edited January 2016

Looks great @StephansBilderwelt. I recognized the mObject title straight away.

And yes... Simon's tuts are a great. 

I haven't played much with the HF plugins and Apple products other than light wrap. Didn't work so well :-)

Edit - You used TrackX for the tracking yes??

• StormyKnight
    StormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,729 Ambassador

Where'd she go?

Nicely done, Stephans!!!!

• StephansBilderwelt

@triem23 , sometimes life is disturbed by life...... Totally understandable that you have to do more important things right now. 

@GrayMotion Thanks. Yes I used TrackX, also SliceX to clean the background from the tracking points. There will be a tutorial soon, in German, but I think you will see how it´s done. 

@StormyKnight  I will not tell because I don´t know if there are any kinds in this forum..... ;)  thank you