Review HitFilm for a $15 Amazon Card

jrudnikjrudnik Website User Posts: 2

Hi HitFilm users,

I work for a software review company called G2 Crowd–think Yelp for business software. We're currently looking to gather reviews of video editing programs, including HitFilm. 

If you would be willing to write a thorough, unbiased review (which typically takes 5-10 minutes), we would love to reward you for your time with a $15 Amazon gift card.

To review, follow the link below and log in with a LinkedIn account  (this is for verification). After you submit the review, I will confirm it within 24 hours  and you will receive the gift card via email.

Thank you in advance for the help! - Jakub

Review HitFilm Here

Comments

• ToneGutierrezToneGutierrez Website User Posts: 1

I've been wanting to use HitFilm for a long time! And I finally got it on my Laptop. The Effects are so cool! My brain is going crazy! Can't wait to see what other packs will be released. 

• TheNewMcQTheNewMcQ Website User Posts: 1

Thanks for the information jrudnik. I stumbled across this post today and decided to try out HitFilm's free demo. I left my review on G2 Crowd. HitFilm was really cool. I did not have a specific application to use it for any business needs currently. However, I was intrigued by the website and wanted to learn some more. I found Axel's Video Tutorials were a very helpful guide to learning the software. I know someone who would like to check out HitFilm for some video projects so I will pass this along to them and hopefully get another review for you.

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,219 Ambassador

Five to Ten minutes?

Not for me--mine will be thorough, indeed... As my Amazon Review for Hitfilm 3 Pro makes obvious.

http://www.amazon.com/FXhome-Ltd-HitFilm-3-Pro/product-reviews/B00OFTX8KQ/ref=cm_cr_dp_qt_hist_four?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addFourStar&showViewpoints=0

• eTVeTV Website User Posts: 44
    edited January 2016

I think I can only summarise it with one word... WOW... 

If that one took 5-10 min... you are really a fast typer ;-)

As always, very thorough written @Triem23.

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,219 Ambassador

Nope, that took a couple of hours. lol. I'll have to revise for HF 4, mind you.

• inScapeDigitalinScapeDigital Website User Posts: 715 Just Starting Out

Just did it, well worth the time!

• jrudnikjrudnik Website User Posts: 2

Thank you everyone who has reviewed! I'm still looking for three more, so I'd love to give away more gift cards. As for the 5-10 minutes promise, @Triem23 has proven me wrong :)

• PhilNolanPhilNolan Website User Posts: 70

Thanks I did HitFilm and also Plural Sight for another $10. Unfortunately the list of things to review is massive but I couldn't find any more that I've even heard of.

• WhiteCranePhotoWhiteCranePhoto Website User Posts: 895 Enthusiast

I wrote a HitFilm review, but I don't know whether or not it got submitted. :-/

edited February 2016

HAH---and after waiting for Update #3 to do my review, I discover the G2 form is a completely different format from what I wrote!

Which means I had to rewrite the damned thing again....

Sorry, Amazon got 2500 words, I think you got about a thousand. ;-)

• karmakarma Website User Posts: 165 Enthusiast

I left a review.  I'm pretty darn satisfied with Hitfilm, so my review was quite positive.  I gave it an 'A'.

Mike

@Karma my reviews on Hitfilm are always positive, but what nice is my list of negatives drops significantly with each new version. ;-) I think my personal Hitfilm wishlist is down to three "needs," (Scopes, XML import/outport, more Export formats--of those *I* only need scopes, but those other two are the features I think have the most usefulness to the greatest amount of users) with a slightly  longer list of "really wants," (Spherical Forces, Transparency/Reflection maps, real-world camera values, auto-align expanded to particle emitter/forces, "Puppet Warp," "Warp Stabilization,"markers, color coding of layers, batch renders, and some kind of expressions/scripting) and a ling list of "this would be nice, but I ain't worried about it. 

• Stargazer54Stargazer54 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,708 Ambassador

+1 "real-world camera values"