Photo Contest Help

DearTelevisionDearTelevision Website User Posts: 41
edited May 2013 in General
Hello fellow hitfilmers,
I started my film making career last summer when I purchased hitilm.  I have vastly improved on shooting as well as editing.  I have always had to borrow others cameras to shoot my work, but now is my chance to get my own go pro hero 3 as well as aerial drone.  The contest was to get a camera and dress it up as a character I took this opportunity to borrow a camera once again and do a Noir style detective at a crime scene, as you can see below.  Now is where I need your help every day until may 21 you can vote on my photograph and hopefully I will be able to win this camera.  Here is the link to the contest and every little vote helps so if you have a couple minutes help out this fellow hitfilm community member. 
https://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/322182/voteable_entries/67592047
o

http://www.videoblocks.com/contest.php
O
nce again any help will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• StormyKnightStormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,726 Ambassador
    I'd be happy to help you out- what is the title of your picture?
    I was going to try to enter but life got in the way and I forgot. :( 
  • DearTelevisionDearTelevision Website User Posts: 41
    Oh yes sorry the title of my photo is Noir Detective. I'm sorry to hear you couldn't enter I hope you can on the next one that's out there. =)
  • StormyKnightStormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,726 Ambassador
    Well, judging from yours and other entries, I don't think I could have executed my ideas as well. It was either Santacam with cotton balls for the beard and eyebrows and a little Santa hat I have for my cats OR Camerasaurous Rex with the camera on the body of a dinasaur in a jungle type setting. Love yours though. It definately conveys that "film noir" feel.
  • DearTelevisionDearTelevision Website User Posts: 41
    Thank you it took me a while to actually figure out how to shoot the photo. I knew what I was going to do just took a long time to decide how to get it all in a photo.