Star Trek BORG Video game for CD-Rom video Help

guitar74guitar74 Website User Posts: 506
Hi,
  I got a old Star Trek Borg Game for PC that was made around 1998 and worked with win 98.  I looked in the files trying to find a video file and no luck, that I can find.  I did not know if anyone knew how to extract the video from these disc or if it is even possible?  Any input is helpful.  I was wanting to take the video clips and make a interactive DVD or Blu Ray.  Thanks for any help.

Comments

• SimonKJonesSimonKJones Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 4,450 Enthusiast
    It'll depend entirely on the video format. Given the year that was made, I have no idea what that might be. BINK video has always been pretty pervasive in gaming cutscene videos, maybe look into that?
  • StormyKnightStormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,726 Ambassador
    Careful with whatever you do with that game, guitar74, you don't want to end up as one of the collective.
  • guitar74guitar74 Website User Posts: 506
    Stormy that is a good one! 
    Simon it was made back in 1998 and it was real footage with a live movie to it, but the disc dont have movie files on it, it looks like it is coded in the game software.  Thanks