MyMotionExperience / myme

mymemyme Website User Posts: 34
I've started a new youtube channel with my good friend and this is the first really short thing ( teaser ) that we created. 
http://youtu.be/WT-mNbdGj8s

Comments

• SimonKJonesSimonKJones Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 4,450 Enthusiast
    That....is quite intriguing. Tell us more?
  • mymemyme Website User Posts: 34
    I'll try to expain ;)
    That was filmed end edited two weeks ago. We did it as a vfx test for a script that he's writing now ( my friend in the clip ). The thing is, i can't really say anything about the script because it's not finished yet but i'm pretty sure we'll not use dragons after all. ( but believe me, there will be some epic stuff in it, if i manage to pull it all of ;) ) Don't worry, there will be couple fully CG creatures in that short movie.
    We're talking now and there is a big chance of a "dragon only" short. We just need to complete the idea.
    I've uploaded this only to start out new youtube channel and to force myself to work on other ideas. We have 5 short movies planed in the near future.
    I'm really in love with the ideas that we have in this script and i want to do it right, so it will probably be finished somewhere around Christmas ;) ( yea, a bloody long time from now , but what can i do ;) )
  • StormyKnightStormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,726 Ambassador
    edited May 2013
    I'll be counting the days 'til Christmas then. Can't wait to see more. :) And on launching your new youtube channel I have to say.................tease! :P