Behind The Scenes | Nerd Tennis

FroiFroi Website User Posts: 966
Here is the behind the scenes for one of two new, short, films i'm working on.
The films are not out yet, but i hope they will be finished soon, depending on how much school work i have.
So i uploaded the BTS for the mean time to keep people entertained.

Please tell me what you think... :)

Comments

• SimonKJonesSimonKJones Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 4,450 Enthusiast
    Hm, without any kind of context (ie, the short film itself), the BTS doesn't really work for me. Seeing how something is made requires some knowledge of the thing itself, at least for me. Given that this is the first time I've heard of Nerd Tennis, I don't really have any context.
    I'll probably revisit this once the short film is out!
  • B3NB4ILB3NB4IL Website User Posts: 74
    This isn't really a behind the scenes video, more so a blooper/gag reel really. It does contain behind the scenes shots of the camera operators and the raw green screen files, yes, but really a behind the scenes should have content. Normally consisting of an explanation of what the actual film is about (Like Simon said, I have no idea what the plot is, or even what Nerd Tennis is,) how some of the shots/scenes were achieved, script information, etc.
    However, as a blooper reel, it was good to see you guys had fun creating it!
  • FroiFroi Website User Posts: 966
    Ah okay, well it's only my second one so i'm learning :) It was just to go up in the mean time to keep people updated and let them have a taster of things to come...
    But it was intended to be like how on set with me and my friends was like, and that is what it literally did, i didn't intend it to be too intense, if that's the right word.
    And well it was just entertain before the film comes out and to keep subs interested in my channel :)
    So in future maybe more info in them then? Or maybe me afterwards explaining more about the film?
  • dsnell0417dsnell0417 Website User Posts: 74
    Have you looked at any behind the scenes videos on youtube or vimeo? you should be able to look at 2 or 3 or 4 and be able to get a good idea about what people are expecting.
    for example:
    indy mogul
    neumann films
  • FroiFroi Website User Posts: 966
    Yeah i have watched lots, i just thought of having a lighter, more fun one, but when i actually get better and people want to learn from me properly i will make proper ones i think. :) thanks for the advice anyway, much appreciated!
    Here is the other one: