Video Contest! Win RodyPolis products & Hitfilm 2!

RodyPolisRodyPolis Website User Posts: 613
edited February 2013 in Practical Filmmaking
Hey guys! I've started a cool video contest on my channel and I'd love to have some of you fellow Hitfilmers enter it. It's pretty simple, and you'll win my products as prize.
Learn more on the video below:

Comments

• RodyPolisRodyPolis Website User Posts: 613
    Thanks to the awesome guys at Hitfilm, the 1st place winner will also receive a free copy of Hitfilm 2 Ultimate!
  • TylerDardenTylerDarden Website User Posts: 74 Enthusiast
    Well, I already have the Hitfilm 2 Ultimate and all products by Rody Polis that I need. So take part in the competition does not make sense.
    Good luck to those who will participate!
    Thanks for your support Tyler! Love your videos!
  • ElmerniteElmernite Website User Posts: 1
    Three things, Can we use the demo of hitfilm? If so, How does the extra "made with hitfilm" bit count? Is it part of the time limit or no?
    Second: I cannot download from your site. I have tried maybe 15 times, it always times out after a while. Any chance we could get an alternate link.
    Lastly, since I am just trying to get started hopefully by judging on skill you mean concept and not technical stuff like resolution since I will be trying to film using a cheap point and shoot.
    Thanks!
    -Elmernite
    It's fine if you use the Hitfilm demo, but the 20 second time limit stands. So make sure your video and the "Made with Hitfilm" title card are under 20 seconds. If you're doing a shorter video, make sure you have at least 5 seconds of content, plus the title card.
    Try downloading the file with another internet browser. I just tried it with Firefox and Google Chrome, and it downloaded under 3 minutes.
    If you have a great idea, don't worry too much about the resolution. Well framed shots with proper exposure are more important than resolution. With that said, resolution doesn't hurt though :)
  • JasonCGrubbJasonCGrubb Website User Posts: 6
    Can the video be about having super powers?
    edited February 2013
    It can be about anything you like!
  • JasonCGrubbJasonCGrubb Website User Posts: 6
    cool thanks rody!!!