Toy Story - Shot for Shot live action remake

MichaelJames
MichaelJames Website User Posts: 2,038 Enthusiast
This guy must have really liked Toy Story, because that was a lot of effort.

Comments

• Ady
    Ady Staff Administrator, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,469 Staff
    I saw this posted on the land of Facebook this morning, pretty impressive & a whole lot of dedication to do this. I wonder how long it will be before a cease & desist letter wings it's way to the creator. :)
  • SimonKJones
    SimonKJones Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 4,450 Enthusiast
    That's entirely insane. I don't really understand why anybody would do that, but I'm glad it exists.
  • Aculag
    Aculag Website User Posts: 708 Just Starting Out
    Haha, this is so bizarre.
  • DasCalver
    DasCalver Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18 Just Starting Out
    Wow. That's very impressive! :D
  • MichaelJames
    @Ady as long as its for free what can Pixar really do? If they are smart they get behind it and include it on the Toy Story BluRay as a special feature.
  • Ady
    Ady Staff Administrator, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,469 Staff

@Ady as long as its for free what can Pixar really do? If they are smart they get behind it and include it on the Toy Story BluRay as a special feature.
    It would appear they went about it the right way & asked permission from Pixar themselves before attempting to do this, so there should be no reason for Pixar to be concerned.
  • MichaelJames
    @Win Conway... We talked about this in a different thread but there are the rules which allow something to be fair use. I don't wanna invite my stalker to message me again on this topic. So i'll leave it just to this...
    "I encourage everyone to do their own research on this topic because there is a lot of misinformation on this subject online. If you would like the contact information to a free non profit group of lawyers which are based in San Diego that only work in film and music I can provide you with that information via a PM. They help with quick information like Fair Use... to even sitting down and reviewing your script, film or song and giving you notes so you don't do something which gets you sued later."
  • rezahaghi321
    rezahaghi321 Website User Posts: 1

hi...

i'm so excited for toy story 4...

i think this animation is one of the best animation in the world... i realy like him and can't wait 

• Hictor
    Hictor Website User, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 342 Enthusiast

Alright.

I'm gathering a proper entourage and watching this on the weekend. 

• rezaayoubi
    rezaayoubi Website User Posts: 1

of course...

i really like this.. i think Toy Story 4 is very interesting animation…