Promotional video of the charity concert.

TylerDardenTylerDarden Website User Posts: 75 Enthusiast
My friends organized a charity event - "Be with us" - rock concert to help the girl suffered from an attack. I was asked to make a promotional video for the internet and local television. Here's what I make:

The entire video design, compositing, and post-processing was done in Hitfilm 2 Ulitmate.
And yes, I know that you do not understand a word - video in Russian.))

Comments

• SimonKJonesSimonKJones Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 4,450 Enthusiast
    Fantastic work! I'm really pleased to see such high level motion graphics work completed in HitFilm.
    How did the charity event go? I hope it was a big success!
  • TylerDardenTylerDarden Website User Posts: 75 Enthusiast
    edited December 2012

Fantastic work! I'm really pleased to see such high level motion graphics work completed in HitFilm.
    How did the charity event go? I hope it was a big success!
    Thank you, Simon!
    Charity concert will be held on December 15. It will perform two local rock bands and one from out of town. Money from the tickets will go to the girl's parents. Girl is in serious condition after month and a half in a coma. She requires constant supervision of doctors and it is quite expensive.
    So, we also hope that this concert will be a success.
  • SimonKJonesSimonKJones Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 4,450 Enthusiast
    Is there a website online anywhere where people can donate, even if they can't attend the concert?
  • TylerDardenTylerDarden Website User Posts: 75 Enthusiast

Is there a website online anywhere where people can donate, even if they can't attend the concert?
    Simon, no sites, unfortunately. There are several pages in the popular Russian social networks (such as this one: http://vk.com/club44195108 ). I'm afraid they will be useless to you, because they are entirely in Russian.
    However, the parents of the girl (her name is Elena (Helen)) will be glad for any help. Those who want to support Elena, transfer money to a bank account of her parents, via instant money transfer or by electronic payment systems.