About to be a Amazon deal on a GTX 580 1.5 gb superclocked

MichaelJames
MichaelJames Posts: 2,034 Enthusiast
It will happen at 11:40pst on the U.S. amazon site.
Here is the normal product link.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0064I1MFY/ref=gb1h_img_c-3_1582_A1750LLAJHWLS7?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=10NQTR1GE2F5CXS61J6E&pf_rd_i=5550342011&pf_rd_p=1416111582

Any time I see these I automatically follow up and reserve one at the appointed time and then check out the actual price discount and see if I can find better.

Comments

• Aculag
    Aculag Posts: 708 Just Starting Out
    So do you work for Amazon, or what? Why not just make one thread for "AMAZON DEALS" and not one for every time you see something on sale?
  • MichaelJames
    MichaelJames Posts: 2,034 Enthusiast
    No I do not work for amazon. Im sorry I thought people who could use this stuff should want to know about the times its on sale. I built a computer to better use hitfilm and stuff.
    Aculag are you a thread monitor?
    Are you really interested in checking 1 thread for a deal that may or may not interest you? Or would you rather go to 1 thread that has something you are 100% interested in. I posted 2 threads on these amazon deals. Not EVERYONE of them.

I talked to someone on here who said his budget for a graphic card was in the $300s and that a $500 dollar graphic card was too much. Turned out that graphic card went for $399. You may not see a value in it, but the value may be there for others.
    I bought:
    35 mm Rokinon lens
    4 tb external harddrive
    480 gb ssd
    and some Blu Ray Disks.