Songs from movies you wish were on the radio?

AzulonsAssassinAzulonsAssassin Website User Posts: 109 Enthusiast
So a lot of good movies have songs sung in them. Some even good enough to be on the radio, I think. For me, one that I love to listen to around Halloween (or whenever, but this is a good Halloween song) is "I Put A Spell On You" sung by Bette Middler while playing Winifred Sanderson in Hocus Pocus. This is one of my favorite songs actually, and I think it could be played around Halloween (you know, like Monster Mash and those songs.)
Any that you guys think could have been radio material, for holidays or otherwise?

Comments

• DanielGWoodDanielGWood Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,021 Just Starting Out
    Interesting question. I do love film scores and music, but I can't think of many I've enjoyed which haven't been released.
  • SimonKJonesSimonKJones Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 4,450 Enthusiast
    Yeah, I'm slightly confused by the question: most songs, including 'I put a spell on you', have been released over the years. You'll still hear older songs if you listen to the right radio stations.
    Of course, one of the best things about the internet is that it's made it so easy to dig out unusual, rare and old songs which are no longer stocked in CD stores or played on the radio. Spotify has a few hundred different versions of 'I put a spell on you', for example.
  • AzulonsAssassinAzulonsAssassin Website User Posts: 109 Enthusiast
    Hmmm...didn't know 'I put a spell on you' was released on anything other than a few promotional CD's. I know that the music from Grease is played sometimes.