Best workstation

ImeoduImeodu Website User Posts: 9
Hi ,
Please which workstation is best for hitfilm ultimate cos I want to buy hitfilm ultimate soon. please reply

Comments

• AxelWilkinsonAxelWilkinson Staff Administrator, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 5,242 Staff
    edited November 2012
    Look for one that meets or exceeds all of the Recommended specs on this page:
    http://hitfilm.com/ultimate/requirements
    Make sure you scroll down past the Minimum specs to get to the Recommended optons. In particular, look for one that uses one of the GPU's listed in bold in the Recommended specs.
  • ImeoduImeodu Website User Posts: 9
    Please do specify or suggest atleast the one you know best that can give me efficient workflow cos am having problem of choice, any type. thanks
  • AdyAdy Staff Administrator, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,445 Staff

Please do specify or suggest atleast the one you know best that can give me efficient workflow cos am having problem of choice, any type. thanks
    Hi,
    It's very hard to recommend a machine, they all vary so greatly from one manufacturer to the next. As Axel has already said you should be looking to get a machine that meets the recommended specifications not the minimum.
    You can find some good buying tips here.
    Thanks
    Ady