Who is annoyed that Hit films 2 came out now?

MarkOmMarkOm Website User Posts: 63
So annoyed that hit films 2 cam out now beacuse im trying to complete the NaNoWrimo challenge.
It pretty much to write a novel (50,000 words) in the month of novemeber.
http://www.nanowrimo.org/
Now I am torn with learning Blender again, Hitfilms 2 and writing this book.. sheesh
im only jk but im just interested if there is anyone else out there

Comments

• AxelWilkinsonAxelWilkinson Staff Administrator, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 5,242 Staff
    I know Simon has done NaNoWriMo in the past. I think his schedule didn't allow for it this year, but I know he has done it at least once. Sorry we cramped your style with the HF2 release. I wish you all the best, and hope you manage to reach your 50,000 word goal.
  • SimonKJonesSimonKJones Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 4,450 Enthusiast
    Hey Mark - I did NaNoWriMo back in 2010 (I think) and had a blast. Managed to hit the word count, as well, which was very satisfying. That novel is still sitting around waiting to be properly edited/re-written. I hope to do it again at some point, though having a baby later this month could make that tricky.... :)
  • StormyKnightStormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,726 Ambassador
    edited November 2012

.....though having a baby later this month could make that tricky.... :)
    Wow, Simon, you're not even showing! :)) CONGRATS!!!!!
  • RossTrowbridgeRossTrowbridge Website User Posts: 423 Enthusiast
    I have to be a little annoyed, but not so much at Hitfilm as my own computer. I use Hitfilm on my laptop (570M processor does pretty good with HitFilm), but broke the tip of my my power cord. It's still under warranty, but having to wait for the new one to come from California this week while I have this fresh download of Hitfilm 2 Ultimate staring me in the face is killing me. I did just install it on my work computer, but it's graphics aren't really up to the task. I do have to admit that Hitfilm looks great on a 24" monitor though.
  • MarkOmMarkOm Website User Posts: 63
    NaNoWriMo has defeated me. I just dont have time with work going nuts and looking after the 7 month old minion. I did hit 12.5k words though, so I still do have it there if I want to continue on.
    Atm now im focusing on making 3d models in Blender. learning to texture is the pain atm
  • AxelWilkinsonAxelWilkinson Staff Administrator, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 5,242 Staff
    Stick with it, MarkOm, you still have over three quarters of the month to go!