New Website Looks Great!

StormyKnightStormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,726 Ambassador
edited November 2012 in General
I was looking around the new website today and wanted to watch a topic that I had found. I forgot to sign in before I went exploring and much to my surprise, after logging in I was returned to the same page again! GREAT IMPROVEMENT!!!!!! Thank you, FXhome team for this wonderful convenience!

Comments

• rikkiloadesrikkiloades Staff Website User Posts: 161 Moderator
    Thanks StormyKnight!
    That was one website bug that annoyed us also - we're glad its working properly now.
  • SimonKJonesSimonKJones Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 4,450 Enthusiast
    The web team have done an insanely amazing job on the new HitFilm.com. From community to the product pages, it is all very swish - but still feels like the same place we've come to know and love. That's a clever balance to hit.
    Miracle workers, the lot of 'em.
  • StormyKnightStormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,726 Ambassador
    Rikki Loades- I'm glad you got it figured out! Keep up the fantastic work!
    Simon- Miracle workers for sure. Daniel helped with a problem I was having on my profile page and it's all cleared up now!
    THANKS AGAIN GUYS & GALS!!!!!!!!
  • AculagAculag Website User Posts: 708 Just Starting Out
    I have to say it really bugs me that the login form isn't centered on the page, but the text right above it is. I don't have to log in very frequently, but every time I do, I die a little bit.
  • SimonKJonesSimonKJones Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 4,450 Enthusiast
    The area to the right is to show "this isn't a valid email address!"-type warnings. Except they don't seem to be appearing properly at the moment...
  • AculagAculag Website User Posts: 708 Just Starting Out
    edited November 2012
    Okay, here's another issue I'm having. Clicking "Preview" in the full editor just sends me back to the topic I'm replying to. And right now clicking "Use Full Editor" appears to be doing the same thing. It wasn't doing that earlier today, but it is doing it right now. Using Chrome Version 23.0.1271.64 m in Windows 7, if that helps.
    Edit: It doesn't happen when editing a post.