Youtube export length limit

EquesEques Website User Posts: 1
I have a Youtube account that doesn't limit video uploads to 15 minutes. However, I can't seem to find a way to bypass the Youtube export length limit in HitFilm itself. Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• AxelWilkinsonAxelWilkinson Staff Administrator, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 5,242 Staff
    edited August 2012
    Hm, I'm not sure, I'll check with the guys. But you could always export the video to your computer, then upload it to YouTube the old-fashioned way.
    Does it not allow you to export to YouTube at all, if its longer, or does it only export the first 15 minutes? What happens when you try?
  • PzuePzue Website User Posts: 40
    Do you have the demo because that will only ever allow 30 seconds of export to youtube in standard defintion (I think)
  • MichaelJamesMichaelJames Website User Posts: 2,038 Enthusiast
    I had this problem myself last week.
  • AxelWilkinsonAxelWilkinson Staff Administrator, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 5,242 Staff
    edited August 2012
    We've got the developers looking into this, and we'll let you know what we find. But in the meantime, you can export longer videos to your harddrive, then upload them through the YouTube site. Sorry for the inconvenience.