Cloud Atlas trailer

SimonKJones
SimonKJones Posts: 4,448 Enthusiast

Now THAT is a trailer.
No idea what's going on, but it looks visually astonishing.
I've really enjoyed the Wachowski's post-Matrix stuff, particularly the criminially undervalued Speed Racer, so can't wait for this. As visualists they're pretty much the only directors that rival Ridley Scott.

Comments

• Froi
    Froi Posts: 966
    i watched this over on Facebook and it is pretty mind boggling.
    I can see the relation between it and the matrix, going from one life to another, (matrix-real world).
    i guess it just follows a coupe of people that die, get re born and carry on like that and they always find each other again?
    It does seem rather complicated from the trailer, but i want to see it!
  • So no matter what the environment can maintain good access to and release of anger (anger release is very important, is only fighting to maintain unlimited Saiyan too much less anger will make the vent anger is a very troublesome thing, the BUILD vent anger roar.) Diablo 3 items is very hard to get. You can also use diablo 3 gold to exchange for it.
  • KahvehRobinett
    KahvehRobinett Posts: 443
    edited October 2012
    I find that the music, editing and length of the trailer make it incredibly satisfying to watch. Makes you actually want to watch the movie, unlike most movie trailers. . .
    Haven't seen Speed Racer yet but it looks very interesting. Particularly the cartoonyness of the race sequences.