Ok, HitFilm development team, spill it....

NullUnitNullUnit Website User Posts: 791 Just Starting Out
What can we look forward to in future updates? I know you know and I gotta know.

Comments

• KahvehRobinettKahvehRobinett Website User Posts: 443
    And you think that making a topic about Hitfilm releasing info on future updates is going to some how make them want to tell you? I'm sure as soon as they feel ready they will tell us about future updates.
  • KeeganKeegan Website User Posts: 294 Just Starting Out
    As long as it has RAM preview, I'm fine. :P
    Im not a huge fan of: 1 hour render, minor adjustment, 1 hour render, minor adjustment etc. etc. :))
  • NullUnitNullUnit Website User Posts: 791 Just Starting Out

And you think that making a topic about Hitfilm releasing info on future updates is going to some how make them want to tell you? I'm sure as soon as they feel ready they will tell us about future updates.
    You never know til you ask :D
    Maybe they'll give us some hints...
  • NuttyBananaNuttyBanana Website User Posts: 151
    At the moment all the information we have on future updates is.... there will be some
  • NullUnitNullUnit Website User Posts: 791 Just Starting Out
    edited June 2012

At the moment all the information we have on future updates is.... there will be some
    These forums are great in terms of interacting with the HitFilm team. There was nothing wrong with my initial question, they can answer or not. The power is theirs. But, I have invoked the snarky wrath of the forum users! Oh my, what a blunder on my part! I will hang my head is shame now. 8-|
  • SimonKJonesSimonKJones Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 4,450 Enthusiast
    *tinkers with awesome prototype technology*
  • NuttyBananaNuttyBanana Website User Posts: 151

These forums are great in terms of interacting with the HitFilm team. There was nothing wrong with my initial question, they can answer or not. The power is theirs. But, I have invoked the snarky wrath of the forum users! Oh my, what a blunder on my part! I will hang my head is shame now. 8-|
    Sorry Darth, I meant nothing by that post, but there lies my sense of humour... I guess I've fallen into the standard practise of getting the info on updates once they're posted on the community page. Like you said, you don't know until you ask, however I've seen others try and fail before - hence my giggle on the matter.
  • SimonKJonesSimonKJones Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 4,450 Enthusiast
    Incidentally, I wish I could tell you about all the cool things we're working on. Some of the prototype stuff I've been looking at is pretty stunning. I think some of the stuff we're working on you guys will be expecting, and some of it is really going to take you by surprise. :)
    While the ideas in the wishlist topic are obviously too numerous for us to do all of them at once, you can rest assured that the future direction of the product has indeed been heavily influenced by that feedback.
  • OrangePekoeOrangePekoe Website User Posts: 478

Incidentally, I wish I could tell you about all the cool things we're working on. Some of the prototype stuff I've been looking at is pretty stunning. I think some of the stuff we're working on you guys will be expecting, and some of it is really going to take you by surprise. :)
    While the ideas in the wishlist topic are obviously too numerous for us to do all of them at once, you can rest assured that the future direction of the product has indeed been heavily influenced by that feedback.
    This is such a tease lol!!!! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with! Exciting times!
  • VaultFXVaultFX Website User Posts: 38

Looking forward to it, can't wait! :D
    If all goes to plan we should have a new public beta going out soon. It's a small update but has a couple of cool new things in it. The user manual has had a slight update already in preparation for it which might be of interest to some users....
    http://hitfilm.com/reference-manual/#licensing_details.htm
  • RossTrowbridgeRossTrowbridge Website User Posts: 423 Enthusiast
    That's great to see, Simon. I bet you're happy to have that wrapped up. And just in time, too. My new Panasonic fz150 does AVCHD (fingers crossed for that little issue being taken care of as well).
    The AVCHD beta is now available! Please do check it out as the more feedback we get on it prior to officially releasing it the better:
    http://community.hitfilm.com/index.php?/blog/1/entry-183-The-AVCHD-update---download-the-public-beta-now!/