Yay, just got my new umbrella lamps !!!

MasterWolfMasterWolf Website User Posts: 369
Just got a new set of 3 umbrella lamps. Also got a new green screen stand last month. Finally getting a pretty nice set up for filming.

Comments

• KahvehRobinettKahvehRobinett Website User Posts: 443
    edited June 2012
    Can't wait to see what you come up with. Wish I had that setup :dry:
  • MasterWolfMasterWolf Website User Posts: 369
    its going to be nice, good lighting is a major part of shooting better video
  • KahvehRobinettKahvehRobinett Website User Posts: 443
    How much did it cost you?
    the light stands were about $60, same for the green screen stand. I already had the screen.
    still waiting on 2 white umbrellas, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • RossTrowbridgeRossTrowbridge Website User Posts: 423 Enthusiast
    edited June 2012
    My wife just picked me up an ephoto light set from amazon (2 large lights with umbrellas and 2 smaller lights for lighting a green screen). The umbrellas came with this one, but it was missing the two small light stands. They are "out for delivery" right now so they should be waiting for me when I get home from work.
    I actually got my greenscreen when I originally ordered VisionLab from TubeTape. It sat in a drawer for years without being used. But I built a PVC frame for it last fall and used it once (for still pictures), and now I have better lighting.
    She also surprised with me a Panasonic Lumix FZ150, so I guess it's time to get busy and do something...
    Have fun with your lights!
    yeah mine came with umbrellas, but I ordered 2 additional umbrellas. It came with black and silvers, i ordered a couple whites so i could use them as shoot through umbrellas. I'm thinking of later getting another stand and some can lights. One problem I have is my apartment makes a shoe box look huge, so its kinda difficult to set all this stuff up. Even storing it is becoming problematic.
    Hey I just watched a youtube video on china ball lights, those look kind of kool. In the video they hung one off a boom pole and moved it along as the actor moved through the scene, it was a pretty kool effect.
    added a Chinese paper lantern to my light set. I think it will be a nice addition