Have a film but no audience?

cinovucinovu Website User Posts: 1
If you're an indie filmmaker, then you know how hard it is to get distribution. No doubt any film you've made is sitting on a platform like YouTube or Vimeo, among videos of all kinds, waiting for someone to stumble upon it.
If you have a film - Fiction, documentary, experimental, animation. Short of long, and want to connect with your worldwide audience, without intermediaries, head to cinovuwe're looking for test filmmakers now!

Comments

• SchneiderRproSchneiderRpro Website User Posts: 22
    Is there a certain requirement of length? Overall it sounds like a good idea.
  • ViktoriousViktorious Website User Posts: 105
    Yeah I'm pretty interested also. I already subscribed when it comes out. From what I got out of it. It's going to be like Vimeo and Red Box combined. Not sure a whole lot of people will pay to watch student and experimental films though. Nonetheless I'll give it a try.
  • SimonKJonesSimonKJones Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 4,450 Enthusiast
    An interesting idea, but it'll entirely hinge on the subscription prices. I'm not really sure how taking video content and putting it behind a paywall is going to help increase views of your videos, either. Would love to hear some more details from cinovu about how they're planning to promote and push content.