Just to say... (YouTube account...)

Froi
Froi Website User Posts: 966
Hi, by the way I deleted all but one video on my YouTube account! Just thought I'd tell y'all!
I am making new account (ATM it called flehxi, I may change account if I find a better name though)
And I am not doing stop motion vids any more
(telling this to y'all, sorry if you don't care! Lol) :P

Comments

• budwzr
    budwzr Website User Posts: 655
    That's understandable. Good for you.
    I don't have anything great on my account either, but it used to be worse, but I delete the worst stuff from time to time.
  • Froi

That's understandable. Good for you.
    I don't have anything great on my account either, but it used to be worse, but I delete the worst stuff from time to time.
    Yeh on this new account I am only gunna put up good stuff (or VFX tests on VFX I am going to use in my skyrim film (coming in the summer!))
  • Robin
    Robin Website User Posts: 1,671 Enthusiast
    While I understand your decision to move on to something maybe more "serious" if you want to call it that way, it always hurts me to see people delete their old videos, especially if they were as good as they were in your case. I think they just belong to you in some way and you can be proud of them as something you created yourself, even if they are only the beginning.
    But well, it's your decision and maybe I'm just a bit weird with that, lol.
  • Froi
    I totally agree with you robin, and thanks for saying mine were good, but I gotta say urs are better! Haha.
    Yeah I took them down for a couple of reasons, but the main one is that I am changing to none Lego/ stop,option vids, and a new channel. But I left my most viewed vid up as I wanna see how many viewers it will have when I am older :D haha
  • Robin

I gotta say urs are better!
    Honestly, you don't want to know how my videos looked when I were doing this as long as you now... :D I just have more experience, that's all ;)
  • Froi
    Haha, suppose, what was your first video like? I must say mine was appalling, but over the past year or two I have improved a lot kcmoared to some of my old stuff, lol
  • mercianfilm
    mercianfilm Website User Posts: 161
    I feel the same as robin- i hope you've still got the older videos somewhere- if only for your personal viewing. I remember talking to my brother about our little Hi-8 films we did 10-11 years ago on my first ever camcorder- they were pretty shocking in retrospect but very funny and nostalgic- it's good to have some videos archived if only for the memories.
    Sam
  • Robin

Haha, suppose, what was your first video like? I must say mine was appalling, but over the past year or two I have improved a lot kcmoared to some of my old stuff, lol
    I actually uploaded one of the very first to youtube, if you really want to see it here you go:
    That was so awful ("Created with FXhome demo software" - Yeah!), and it wasn't even my first one :D
  • Froi
    Don't worry I have them all on harddrives and what not, and one day I shall release them back onto YouTube if I become better known on there just for a bit of banter lol.... I shall watch that Robin and let you know what I think when I do haha
  • Robin
    Oh god, better keep what you think of it for yourself xD
  • Froi
    Massive improvement! When did you make that video? How long you been brick filming? :D or hold were u when you filmed that if you don't mind me asking? lol :P
  • Robin
    the video is from October 2009. Late summer/autumn of 2009 was when I started Brickfilming, I was about 15 then :D
  • Froi
    Awesome, I started when I was 11 4 years ago but I didn't make many then, but I mainly try to improve effects rather than the animation :D
    I mainly started brick filming about a year ago a I got a new desk and could actually make films, my first ever ones I just filmed on a carpet (they werent good at all haha)