Stock footage

Froi
Froi Website User Posts: 966
Any one know if there is some stock footage of dust being blown away from the camera in action essentials 2 (my computer won't let me watch the footage unless I open an after effects file, then it is really slow so I was wondering if any one can quickly tell me if there is such stock footage and if so, what is its name?)
Thanks
(this is for a skyrim shout effect)

Comments

• PawPaw
    PawPaw Website User Posts: 54
    I had a look at the Dust files and they seem to either blow towards the camera or spread out in all directions.. There are also streams of dust but again none seem to be away from camera...
    I am viewing them using media player classic...they open and play just fine..what are you using to open them ?
  • Froi
    edited April 2012

I had a look at the Dust files and they seem to either blow towards the camera or spread out in all directions.. There are also streams of dust but again none seem to be away from camera...
    I am viewing them using media player classic...they open and play just fine..what are you using to open them ?
    Hmm that is annoying, erm I use media player but it says it doesn't work (new version)
  • PawPaw
    Also works for me in media player... Did you install the codecs to play that type of file ..they are .mov files so i believe they need codecs to play on media player?
  • PawPaw
    But you should be able to view the included Thumbnails as they are in mp4 format so should play fine...
  • Froi
    No I have no codecs
  • PawPaw
    I would recommend K-Lite Codec Pack Standard...Its free and includes latest media player classic
  • budwzr
    budwzr Website User Posts: 655
    Yes, k-lite is the best one, I use too, for ten years now.