Your video could be viewed by over 40 countries!

I was checking my most viewed Youtube video today and went to see where it was being viewed. To my surprise it had been viewed in 48 different countries. The video has just under 400 views so that is a lot of countries. Go check your video analytics you might just be surprised.

Here is the video

Comments

• Aculag
    Aculag Posts: 708 Just Starting Out
    You're telling me that things on the internet can be viewed by people in different countries?!
  • Andrew
    Andrew Posts: 379 Enthusiast
    What this place is/has become/how it differs from FXhome.com scares the living crap out of me.
  • budwzr
    budwzr Posts: 655
    If someone pulls up a video from another country, is there any difference than local, or no? Yes?
  • SimonKJones
    SimonKJones Posts: 4,448 Enthusiast
    As Aculag points out, that is kinda the point of the internet. :) Joking aside, though, it is very cool. Given how prevalent this technology is these days, it's easy to forget that YouTube didn't even exist before ~2005, and it didn't get good until around 2007.
    I still remember those rough frontier days 15 years ago, when people had to have their own hosts and spend days uploading shoddily compressed, ridiculously low resolution video files, and then struggle to find even a few dozen people to watch it. Even then, though, you could see the potential. More importantly, though, even in those early days you had people with enthusiasm and drive to push through the technical barriers.
    Everything is remarkably easy these days and the entry requirements are much lower. Inevitably that brings both good and bad and requires different tactics for filtering and locating good content. But overall I love what the internet has done to open up the world to creative people.

What this place is/has become/how it differs from FXhome.com scares the living crap out of me.
    Your selective memory scares the living crap out of me. ;)
  • MatthiasClaflin
    MatthiasClaflin Posts: 674 Just Starting Out
    edited April 2012

It'll get there.... I hope.

• It'll get there.... I hope.
    Erm... Mathias, excuse me but, I think that from your picture you look like someone from TOWIE. Just a thought. Oh, and to voice my opinion, I agree with you.
  • MatthiasClaflin
    Well thanks, haha I think. I had to look up TOWIE to find out what it was, so I am certainly not from TOWIE and from what I found, it is based in the UK, correct? I live in the USA.

• Well thanks, haha I think. I had to look up TOWIE to find out what it was, so I am certainly not from TOWIE and from what I found, it is based in the UK, correct? I live in the USA.
    Oh, Erm... Looking like someone from TOWIE is not good. At all. You're from the USA? Gotta love it.
  • MatthiasClaflin
    Oh? What's wrong with TOWIE?
  • LOL T'was joking.