Morph suit keying

Is the green Morphsuit any good for green screening? I ordered one as I saw some of the stuff n YouTube, but I was wondering if any one has some first hand experience with using these things and how good they are at keying out.
Thanks

Comments

• AxelWilkinson
    AxelWilkinson Posts: 5,252 Staff
    edited April 2012
    Morphsuit? I was guessing that you meant this, but I've never heard it called a morphsuit. Is that what you mean? If so, they work fine, for very limited applications.
  • Froi
    Froi Posts: 966
    No, a morph suit is like one of those, but much, much cheaper and design for fun, everyday use. http://www.morphsuits.co.uk/ but you can get lots of different coloured ones and one colour is green, so I thought it should be good for green screening.
    (sorry I couldn't get the more detailed link (one of green suit) but my Internet won't let me load the page! :( )
  • Froi
    Froi Posts: 966
    It works! I got my suit and it works, bit of shadowing on it, but that will be sorted out with more lights (I only used one light to test it). :D I recommend people to buy them for green screening, but there is a caption on the back saying Morphsuits
  • SimonKJones
    SimonKJones Posts: 4,448 Enthusiast
    Would love to see some test shots done with your morphsuit. :)
    I've used a green screen suit from Tubetape for a few projects over the years. They can work quite nicely, although you look like a complete and utter idiot while shooting. :P