Titles and Credit rolls

Hi,
I am new to Hitfilm. I downloaded the trial and tried some features like green screen removal etc. However, I would like to know if we can do simple things like Titles in the beginning and credit rolls in the end etc. I could not figure out how to do it. Can someone please help? Also, can someone tell me if we can input clickable text on the video in Hitfilm? Any help will be highly appreciated. I intend to purchase Hitfilm Ultimate after the trial ends. So I am keen to try all features.
Thanks,
Raj Param

Comments

• AxelWilkinson
    AxelWilkinson Staff Administrator, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 5,247 Staff
    Thanks for giving Hitfilm a try. Please note, however, that there is no time limit on the trial; it will never expire.
    The text tool can indeed be used to create beginning or end credits. You can learn more about using the Text tool in the tutorial about it:

There is also a recent tutorial put together by Simon that discusses the techniques he used to create the 3D titles seen at the start of the Extraction Protocol short film:

You can't embed hotlinks into videos in HitFilm.