Sponsor

Hi I'm jamie mcinally
I am a YouTuber and make a new video every week but I don't make money from them and making a film and I was wondering if hitfilm would sponsor me an d when I mean sponer I will put a bit on the end of my videos about hitfilm and your software and at the start say this video is sponsered by hitfilm and my video get from 300 views to 1500 views in a week all I ask is for a bit of money that I can put towards my film I'm making ins the Easter holidays I jus need kit like a jib, cloths, mics, fake guns (for effects) and green screen. Now I don't actually have your software because I'm a mac but willing to buy it on mac if it is and do some tutorials like the ones I do on after effects and final cut X. I will put your hitfilm sponsered in all my video till December 2012 so your getting you say in 40 of my videos mabye even more if I make more than 1 video a week all I ask is some money I don't know how much so please contact me back soon and tell how much you are willing to pay.
YouTube: jambobjambo

Comments

• AxelWilkinsonAxelWilkinson Staff Administrator, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 5,238 Staff
    Hi, welcome, and thanks for your interest in Hitfilm. We at FXhome love to support young and aspiring filmmakers, and work hard to maintain a community where all people can be welcome, and learn more about compositing, effects, and filmmaking in general. I encourage you to stick around, hopefully both to help others and to learn more yourself.
    A few suggestions with regard to your proposal: Firstly, if you are interested in making a deal with FXhome, I'd recommend contacting the company directly, rather than posting in a forum for the general public. Especially to discuss business matters. Second, there is no Mac version of the software, and there are currently not plans to develop one. Third, I'd encourage you to be clear in detailing how the company would benefit from the proposal you offer, and ensure that the quality of your productions is of a calibre that is going to reflect well on the company and the product. Explain and demonstrate why should they give their money to you, rather than one of the many other YouTubers out there.
  • JambobjamboJambobjambo Website User Posts: 2
    I emailed hitfilm directly and it said it was being redirected to your advertising place a couple of weeks ago but they never replied
  • rrurirruri Website User Posts: 4
    Actually,If you have a Mac. You could use bootcamp and it will allow you to use hitfilm.
    I have a Mac and im going to buy hitfilm :D
  • jerfishjerfish Website User Posts: 5

Hi, welcome, and thanks for your interest in Hitfilm. We at FXhome love to support young and aspiring filmmakers, and work hard to maintain a community where all people can be welcome, and learn more about compositing, effects, and filmmaking in general. I encourage you to stick around, hopefully both to help others and to learn more yourself.
    A few suggestions with regard to your proposal: Firstly, if you are interested in making a deal with FXhome, I'd recommend contacting the company directly, rather than posting in a forum for the general public. Especially to discuss business matters. Second, there is no Mac version of the software, and there are currently not plans to develop one. Third, I'd encourage you to be clear in detailing how the company would benefit from the proposal you offer, and ensure that the quality of your productions is of a calibre that is going to reflect well on the company and the product. Explain and demonstrate why should they give their money to you, rather than one of the many other YouTubers out there.
    Well stated