Help!!! Messed up video!

So I am a Sony Vegas user... have no issues. I just bought HitFilm. When I upload in-game video from Roblox, the video ends up all weird. Attached is what HitFilm does to the video...
Please, please respond...

Comments

• AxelWilkinson
    AxelWilkinson Posts: 5,252 Staff
    There's nothing attached to this.
    If you can let us know exactly what format of video you are working with, and what is going wrong with it, and the specs of your machine, we may be able to help. I'd recommend submitting a ticket though, as there they will be able to lok at actual files with you and are likely to be able to determine the exact cause of the problem more effectively.
  • SimonKJones
    SimonKJones Posts: 4,448 Enthusiast
    Yikes, that's a little unusual. What codec is the video and can you go into some more detail about where it's from?
  • As I see you have a gaming blog this might make things a little easier but it's a in game recording from Roblox. If you would like to get some yourself Roblox can easily be played follow these instructions:
    1.) Go to this link and click 'Play': http://www.roblox.com/Fountain-of-Catpwnszer-place?id=49830185
    Note: Roblox will install which only takes a minute and can be un-installed simply.
    2.) You will be asked if your a boy or girl and then you will join the game as a guest.
    3.) Once in game press 'F12' that will start the in-game recorder. After a couple of seconds press 'F12' again to stop recording and you should find that recording in your video folder (if using windows).

Attached is some info you might find useful: