blood money (short)

VfxRoad
VfxRoad Posts: 59
edited December 2011 in Practical Filmmaking
hope you enjoy.

Comments

• PLANB
    PLANB Posts: 105
    Law of Attraction. Don't focus on what you don't want. I actually thought this was a very solid experimental drama. Anyway just a word of advice, feed yourself ideas of what you're after with NOTHING to do with its absence. If you tell us that the acting is bad, we'll consider it as an option to backfire at you when in reality I perceived it as decent.
    Just put your mind and heart into your future videos and share them with us with a smile! :D
  • Jernau
    Jernau Posts: 71
    I thoroughly enjoyed your short! The camera angles and editing gave it a nice sense of urgency, and the "hammy" line delivery matched the genre. Nice work - I'm looking forward to watching your next one! :)
  • VfxRoad
    edited December 2011

Law of Attraction. Don't focus on what you don't want. I actually thought this was a very solid experimental drama. Anyway just a word of advice, feed yourself ideas of what you're after with NOTHING to do with its absence. If you tell us that the acting is bad, we'll consider it as an option to backfire at you when in reality I perceived it as decent.
    Just put your mind and heart into your future videos and share them with us with a smile! :D
    thanks a lot i will keep that in mind for up coming videos :))

• I thoroughly enjoyed your short! The camera angles and editing gave it a nice sense of urgency, and the "hammy" line delivery matched the genre. Nice work - I'm looking forward to watching your next one! :)
    thanks for your feed back look out for future videos! :))
  • That was really good! It had me laughing, especially when you said "That's my five pounds!" XD Great work!
  • VfxRoad

That was really good! It had me laughing, especially when you said "That's my five pounds!" XD Great work!
    thanks a lot
  • ghoot
    ghoot Posts: 50
    Good job. Entertaining and I thought the music and camera angles were good too.
    Gary
  • VfxRoad

Good job. Entertaining and I thought the music and camera angles were good too.
    Gary
    cheers for the good feed back!
  • StormyKnight
    StormyKnight Posts: 2,722 Ambassador
    Loved the mix of styles i.e. the silent film approach to explain the clone owes money. Very clever!
    Just remember to unload your hand before you put it in a glove 'cause they don't sell just left ones. :))
  • VfxRoad

Loved the mix of styles i.e. the silent film approach to explain the clone owes money. Very clever!
    Just remember to unload your hand before you put it in a glove 'cause they don't sell just left ones. :))
    cheers man
    yeah i used to have that problem