Inspiring.....Short Film

Laticis
Laticis Posts: 102 Enthusiast
edited November 2011 in General
Hi,
This was posted over in the DAZ Forums.
This was so inspring for me I had to share it.
http://rosamovie.blogspot.com/p/see-rosa.html

Comments

• StormyKnight
    StormyKnight Posts: 2,722 Ambassador
    Now that had to take some work. Not sure exactly what it was I just saw but it was pretty cool! :D/
  • Wow, that was awesome! Thanks for sharing :D
  • Aculag
    Aculag Posts: 708 Just Starting Out
    There's a quote on that page that says, "ROSA breaks new ground, there's nothing quite like it out there."
    Yeah, except for The Matrix, The Animatrix, Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, and so on ad infinitum. I thought the animation was inconsistent, and the action derivative. Not my cup of tea, I guess.
  • It is definitely unique. I like it, though I have never seen anything quite like it. :)
  • Laticis
    Laticis Posts: 102 Enthusiast

There's a quote on that page that says, "ROSA breaks new ground, there's nothing quite like it out there."
    Yeah, except for The Matrix, The Animatrix, Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, and so on ad infinitum. I thought the animation was inconsistent, and the action derivative. Not my cup of tea, I guess.
    A valid point, the inspring part is that basically one person created this using using software that the big production boys dont DAZ Studio / Blender. This short film is in potential reach of all 3D enthusiast out there willing to spend time learing their applications of choice.... ;)
  • RodyPolis
    RodyPolis Posts: 612 Just Starting Out*
    Didn't really get it, but pretty cool stuff! Thanks for sharing
This discussion has been closed.